There is no need to buy a ticket in advance – we have plenty of room for all our guests!
Entrance fees 2021
The ticket is only valid on the day of the visit
Adults: DKK 195,00, EURO 26,00
Children (3-11 years incl.): DKK 100,00, EURO 14,00
Small children (0-2 years): Free
Seniors (65+ years): DKK 175,00, EURO 24,00
Group entrance fees 2021
Group ticket, adult: DKK 175,00 per person
Group ticket, children (3-11 years incl.): DKK 80,00 per person
Children age 0-2 are free.
The discounted rate is only valid for groups of 20 or more paying visitors.
Payment needs to be made as a group, either at arrival or we can send you a bill if arranged before the visit.
With a season pass, you can visit the park as often as you want throughout the season, and experience it all. As something new in 2021, it has also been stuffed with even more benefits.
Buy or renew season pass
Season pass prices
Upgrade your ticket to a season pass:
A season pass is an addition to your entrance ticket.
Examples of season passes including an entrance ticket:
Adults: DKK 245,00, EURO 34,00
Children (3-11 years incl.): DKK 150,00, EURO 21,00
Seniors (65+ years): DKK 225,00, EURO 31,00
A season pass grants admission for one person to the park during opening hours in the period April 26th – October 24th 2021
All types of tickets can be upgraded to a season pass on the day of your visit.
The season pass is personal, and only valid along with photo identification.
Season pass benefits
- Free admission to the park during opening hours in the period April 26th – October 24th 2021
- 15% discount on admission to 14 other DAZA attractions
- 20% discount on overnight stays and guided tours
- 25% discount on behind the scenes events
- Free admission to special events * ONLY for season pass holders
- Discount on selected events * in Scandinavian Wildlife Park
* Events are updated regularly
You are not allowed to take your dog with you, when you visit Scandinavian Wildlife Park, because on your way through the park, you have to walk through some of the animal enclosures. But to accomodate all dog loving visitors, we have a built a dog pen with 4 seperate pens.
It’s placed under some trees for shadow not far from the entrance. All the pens have a roof and shielding sides so that they can’t see the neighbouring dog. There’s also a bowl for water and running water by the pens.
- It is not possible to book dog pens in advance.
- We do not take responsibility for your dog while in the dog pen.
- When you rent a pen, you will be asked to fill out a form with contact information and you will then be given a lock and key for the dog pen.
- You can come and check on your dog as often as you would like during your visit.
- Booking and payment upon arrival in the park.
There are lots picnic tables by the Wolf Park, the Loghouse Café, the polar bear minishop and the minishop by the eagles. All are free to use. Many of the picnic tables are sheltered from the rain or sun (not by the Wolf Park).
By the playground is a huge sheltered area, where you can see both the playground and the red deer park.
Near the Loghouse Café you’ll find a gas grill free to use for all our guests. The café will start the grill upon request. Note, that the grill will take about 20 minutes to warm up.
It’s also possible to buy one of our DIY grill menus from the Café.
See the grill menus here
Bring your own food
You’re more than welcome to bring a packed lunch for your outing in Scandinavian Wildlife Park. You can transport it in one of our handcarts, or you can go out to get it in your car, when you’re ready to eat.
Reserve picnic table or grill
As a rule, booking is not necessary. The grill is large and there is room for several groups grilling at the same time. If you are a large group or you would like to be able to grill at a certain time, we recommend booking in advance.You may want to bring food to the grill from home, but of course it is also possible to order DIY grill menus from The Loghouse Café.
Reservation is usually not necessary as there are a lot of picnic tables in the park and we have never experienced guests that are unable find a place to sit. However, if you are a larger group, or if you want to sit a certain place, we recommend booking in advance.
Reserve picnic table or grill:
Tel: 86 39 13 33
Rent electric scooter
It’s possible to rent an electric scooter in Scandinavian Wildlife Park.
The electric scooter has a battery capacity of around 3 hours, and can easily transport you the whole way through the park.
Tel.: 0045 86 39 13 33
It’s possible to borrow a wheelchair in Scandinavian Wildlife Park.Lej elscooter
Our 2 traditional wheelchairs have wheels that are well suited for the paths in the park.
Tel.: 0045 86 39 13 33
Rent a handcart
At the entrance you can rent a handcart to transport your bags and lunchpack around the wildlife park.
The animals in Scandinavian Wildlife Park has a lot of space, and this means that the walk around the park can get a little long. Especially our youngest visitors sometimes need a little rest, and a handcart can bring a much needed brake for tiny legs.
DKK 50,00 per cart
EURO 7,00 per cart
Scandinavian Wildlife Park is a piece of Scandinavian nature, and you experience the animals by walking on the paths and boardwalks. The walk around the park is around 3-4 kilometers long.
The paths are gravel, and it’s possible to move around in a wheelchair or electric scooter. Please ask at the entrance for the optimal route to take through the park.
The entrances to the entrance building, Polar Bear Park, Wolf Park, Brown Bear Park, Café and restrooms are all accessible by wheelchair.
Guidelines in the park
- All visits to the Wildlife Park are at your own risk
- Children must always be accompanied by adults
- Please keep within the paths
- Be nice to the animals
- Do not throw litter – the animals can die from eating it.
- Please use the litter bins
- Smoking is only allowed at picnic areas
For the Polar Bear Park, Wolf Park and Brown Bear Park:
- Children must not be left alone on the boardwalks
- Please avoid running on the boardwalks
- It is strictly prohibited to climb the railings and the fences
- It is strictly prohibited to put children onto the railings