There is no need to buy a ticket in advance – we have plenty of room for all our guests!
Entrance fees 2024
The ticket is only valid on the day of the visit
Adults: DKK 199,00
Children (3-11 years incl.): DKK 109,00
Small children (0-2 years): Free
Seniors (65+ years): DKK 179,00
Group entrance fees 2023
Group ticket, adult: DKK 180,00 per person
Group ticket, children (3-11 years incl.): DKK 90,00 per person
Children age 0-2 are free.
The discounted rate is only valid for groups of 20 or more paying visitors.
Payment needs to be made as a group, either at arrival or we can send you a bill if arranged before the visit.
With an annual pass, you can visit the park as often as you want 1 year from the date of purchase
Annual pass prices 2024
Annual pass prices:
Adults: DKK 359,00
Children (3-11 years incl.): DKK 189,00
Seniors (65+ years): DKK 339,00
Upgrade your ticket to an annual pass:
All ticket types (including free tickets) can be upgraded to an annual pass for a fixed price – but only on the day of the visit itself.*
Adults: DKK 160,00
Children: DKK 90,00
* This offer does not apply during the Christmas days, 2-3 and 9-10 December 2023
An annual pass grants admission for one person to the park during opening hours on year from the date of purchase
The annual pass is personal, and cannot be shared with others.
Annual pass benefits
- 10% discount on food, drinks and souvenirs in Scandinavian Wildlife Park (with a few exceptions)
- 15% discount on entrance to 15 other DAZA attractions
- 20% discount on morning walks and behind the brown/polar bear scenes
- 20% discount on admission to WOW PARK Billund and Skjern
- As well as access to special events
You are not allowed to take your dog with you, when you visit Scandinavian Wildlife Park, because on your way through the park, you have to walk through some of the animal enclosures. But to accomodate all dog loving visitors, we have a built a dog pen with 4 seperate pens.
It’s placed under some trees for shadow not far from the entrance. All the pens have a roof and shielding sides so that they can’t see the neighbouring dog. There’s also a bowl for water and running water by the pens.
- It is not possible to book dog pens in advance.
- We do not take responsibility for your dog while in the dog pen.
- When you rent a pen, you will be asked to fill out a form with contact information and you will then be given a lock and key for the dog pen.
- You can come and check on your dog as often as you would like during your visit.
- Booking and payment upon arrival in the park.
Guide- and service dogs
Guide- and service dogs are welcome in Scandinavian Wildlife Park
Guide- and service dogs are not allowed in animal enclosures or on boardwalks through animal enclosures. There are signs in the park and you can always ask our staff for help.
The dog must be clearly marked as a guide dog or service dog and led on a leash. Droppings must of course be picked up.
• The dog must always be on a leash
• All droppings must be picked up
• Dogs are not allowed to
– enter the areas with sea eagles, fallow deer, goats and red deer
– walk on the boardwalks above the wolves, polar bears, brown bears and moose
There are lots picnic tables by the Wolf Park, the Loghouse Café, the polar bear minishop and the minishop by the eagles. All are free to use. Many of the picnic tables are sheltered from the rain or sun (not by the Wolf Park).
By the playground is a huge sheltered area, where you can see both the playground and the red deer park.
Near the Loghouse Café you’ll find a gas grill free to use for all our guests. The café will start the grill upon request. Note, that the grill will take about 20 minutes to warm up.
It’s also possible to buy one of our DIY grill menus from the Café.
See the grill menus here
Bring your own food
You’re more than welcome to bring a packed lunch for your outing in Scandinavian Wildlife Park. You can transport it in one of our handcarts, or you can go out to get it in your car, when you’re ready to eat.
Reserve picnic table or grill
As a rule, booking is not necessary. The grill is large and there is room for several groups grilling at the same time. If you are a large group or you would like to be able to grill at a certain time, we recommend booking in advance.You may want to bring food to the grill from home, but of course it is also possible to order DIY grill menus from The Loghouse Café.
Reservation is usually not necessary as there are a lot of picnic tables in the park and we have never experienced guests that are unable find a place to sit. However, if you are a larger group, or if you want to sit a certain place, we recommend booking in advance.
Reserve picnic table or grill:
Tel: 86 39 13 33
Rent electric scooter
It’s possible to rent an electric scooter in Scandinavian Wildlife Park.
The electric scooter has a battery capacity of around 3 hours, and can easily transport you the whole way through the park.
Tel.: 0045 86 39 13 33
It’s possible to borrow a wheelchair in Scandinavian Wildlife Park.Lej elscooter
Our 2 traditional wheelchairs have wheels that are well suited for the paths in the park.
Tel.: 0045 86 39 13 33
Rent a handcart
At the entrance you can rent a handcart to transport your bags and lunchpack around the wildlife park.
The animals in Scandinavian Wildlife Park has a lot of space, and this means that the walk around the park can get a little long. Especially our youngest visitors sometimes need a little rest, and a handcart can bring a much needed brake for tiny legs.
DKK 50,00 per cart
EURO 7,00 per cart
Scandinavian Wildlife Park is a piece of Scandinavian nature, and you experience the animals by walking on the paths and boardwalks. The walk around the park is around 3-4 kilometers long.
The paths are gravel, and it’s possible to move around in a wheelchair or electric scooter. Please ask at the entrance for the optimal route to take through the park.
The entrances to the entrance building, Polar Bear Park, Wolf Park, Brown Bear Park, Café and restrooms are all accessible by wheelchair.
Guidelines in the park
- All visits to the Wildlife Park are at your own risk
- Children must always be accompanied by adults
- Please keep within the paths
- Be nice to the animals
- Do not throw litter – the animals can die from eating it.
- Please use the litter bins
- Smoking is only allowed at picnic areas
For the Polar Bear Park, Wolf Park and Brown Bear Park:
- Children must not be left alone on the boardwalks
- Please avoid running on the boardwalks
- It is strictly prohibited to climb the railings and the fences
- It is strictly prohibited to put children onto the railings