To protect you, the animals in the park, the staff and our surroundings, we ask you to review and abide by the following rules and guidelines during your overnight stay.
Rules and guidelines regarding your overnight stay in Scandinavian Wildlife Park will be emailed to you with your booking.
You can also find the rules on the campsite, and the guide will go through them with you upon arrival
- Children under the age of 12 cannot walk around on their own, and have to be accompanied by an adult.
- Always stay on the pathways.
- Treat the animals with respect.
- Do not crawl on fences.
- Smoking is only allowed in picnicareas by the ashtrays.
Note that smoking and campfire can be prohibited during a drought.
- Don’t litter.
- Fallow deer and goats can only be fed with the feed you can by at the entrance or the minishop.
- Any campfires needs to be put out before you go to bed. A bucket for water can be found in the outdoor kitchen.
- Between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. you need to stay on the campsite or in the picnic area around the Loghouse Café.
Violation of one or more of the guidelines may result
expulsion of individuals or of the whole group!